linK

Kamis, 20 Januari 2011

28 october wherever dead (for someone who can't love me anymore)

I sing the song pain
About a beam of light enveloped my soul
About a hunk of broken hearts in
About the meaning of a tearful love

I sing the song pain
About a betrayal
About cries loss
About the rain tears the other day

I sing the song pain
"28 October Wherever dead"
Songs that could tear your heart
The song that is able to blow up the contents of your brain
The song is now Wherever you throw away in the depths of your heart
The first and last song that I put myself to you
All because I love you
Before and after you decide to leave
In the middle of this rain of tears


2 komentar:

  1. Waduh... sepertinya tanggal 28 Oktober adalah dimana kenangan yang mungkin berharga buat sista yah.

    Mampir yoh
    http://www.nakgaul.co.cc/

    BalasHapus
  2. he.em bradh, 28 oktober thu berarti bgd buad qo

    thanx 4 vsit my blog

    ^^

    BalasHapus

silahkan cumenttt